Happy French Gang
Jumpsuit Long Sleeves - Terracotta
Terracotta jumpsuit with Himalayan color fabric on cuffs (arms and legs) if you decide to roll it up. Made from homespun, handwoven 100% cotton
HAPPY FRENCH GANG was born in France and raised in San Francisco. This Californian brand brings you durable, cool jumpsuits made of cotton in natural colours for a modern and fresh look. This long-sleeved jumpsuit can be worn with the cuffs and leg turned up for a laidback look. This warm terracotta colored jumpsuit has a lining in blush pink and is therefore perfect for (Indian) summer(s).
How to combine?
In winter: combine this pantsuit with sturdy boots or clogs and knitted socks. Finish with a cool jacket or a woolly cardigan. In summer: match with a nice leather sandal, some boho jewellery and a beach bag. Done!
- SIZES: S/M: For women with size 36 or 38.
M/L: For women with 38 (who like it loose) or 40/42.
- NOTE: Not ideal for women taller than 1m80 or smaller than 1m60
- MATERIAL: 100% handwoven and hand-spun cotton, dyed with plant extracts.
- CARE: preferably hand wash, wash at 30°, do not tumble dry. Attention: when worn new, a dark colour can come off! The first few washes the colour can fade a bit. Imperfections can occur because everything is done by hand.
- ORIGINE: fairly made by small cooperatives in India